I’ve been asked for a price list several times, so I put one together. This is an approximate list only with some examples to give you an idea. I am open to negotiate and if a lot of commissions are made by the same person, I may do discounts.
- Commissions artwork is for personal use only. If you wish to use it commercially there will be extra cost.
- Half needs to be paid up front.
- Commissions will normally be completed within a two week period at most. Unless there are a lot of characters and/or a detailed background, then it may take longer.
- If you can’t find a theme/concept in my portfolio that is similar to what you would want, please don’t assume that I won’t draw it – Ask away, I’ll probably be happy to.
What you will get:
- A high resolution jpg after the work is complete.
- I will give you screenshots of the work in progress if you like.
- You get to make adjustments during the sketch period. There’s a limit to the amount of times I’ll do adjustments, of course.
- Paypal! 😀
Portraits and Busts
The prices for these will vary between 25 and 50 dollars. Depending on how complex the character is, how much of the canvas is covered, with or without background and then of course whether it’s a full blown painting or something a little quicker to complete.
Full Body Characters – No/simple Background
The prices for these will vary between 30 and 100 dollars. This depends on how complex the character design is, how many characters there are and how detailed it needs to be.
Characters with Medium Background
As per usual, the price will depend on how complex everything is and how much detail is required – as well as character amount. 100 dollars and up.
Characters with Complex Background
As per usual, the price will depend on how complex everything is and how much detail is required – as well as character amount. 150 dollars and up.